Compliments and Complaints

Hillhead Housing Association 2000 is committed to providing a high quality of service to all our residents.

We value complaints and use information from them to help us improve our services.  If something goes wrong or you are dissatisfied with our services, please tell us.  The leaflet (Making a Complaint) on this page describes our complaints procedure and how to make a complaint.  It also tells you about our service standards and what you can expect from us.

You may make a complaint by emailing, letter, phone call or by visiting reception.  You may wish to use our Complaints form which can be downloaded from this page.

Should you have a complaint about one of your neighbours, please use the Neighbour Complaints form, also downloadable from this page.

The Scottish Housing Regulator (SHR) can consider issues raised with them about ‘significant performance failures’.

A significant performance failure is defined by the SHR as something that a landlord does or fails to do that puts the interests of its tenants at risk, and which the landlord has not resolved. This is something that is a systematic problem that does, or could, affect all of a landlord’s tenants. You can ask us for more information about significant performance failures.

The SHR also has more information on their website  or you can phone them on 0141 242 5642. A form can be downloaded from this page.