After a long enforced absence we are finally able to hold face to face meetings of our Customer Care group. As you know this is one of the key ways that tenants can influence decisions made by the Association.
Our next meetings will be on Thursday 11 August in the Association’s office at 2 Meiklehill Road. We will hold two meetings to allow as many people as possible to be involved, the first at 2.00 p.m. and the second at 5.00 p.m. Please contact Kieran Tait to book your place, Kieran@hillheadhousing.org or 0141 776 8626.
Items for discussion are;
· Your rents and the cost of delivering services
· Getting tenants views on an ongoing basis
· How we tell you about our performance
· Access to services for all regardless of race, gender, disability or other characteristics
· Anything else that you want to raise!
Please come along and have your say in the way in which our services are delivered. We offer a £10 High Street voucher to all who attend. We hope to see you there.