Welcome to our housing application page
Hillhead Housing Association owns 830 properties in the Hillhead & Braes O’Yetts areas of Kirkintilloch. On average around 50 properties come up for allocation every year. We have around 600 applicant households on our housing list as at February 2023.
View the types and sizes of properties that we let
Please note the following information;
- You must be age 16 or over to apply for housing with us.
- The quickest and easiest way to apply is online using the link below.
- You should also submit a housing application to East Dunbartonshire Council Housing Register and allocation | East Dunbartonshire Council as around 45% of our vacant properties are offered to them.
- Please note that we have greater availability of flats and 4 in a block style properties than houses.
- Our properties are let with NO white goods, furnishings or floor coverings.
When you submit your application, you will receive an email acknowledgement and this will explain to you what happens next.
If you have been invited to resubmit your information as you already had an application with us prior to February 2023, you should also use the link below.
A paper application form is available on request from our office if you are unable to use the online application.